Monday, January 1, 2018

I Love It All

I go through moments where I'm really excited and really sad to not be a missionary anymore. It gets me teary just thinking about it. I don´t know my life without the mission and it´s hard for me to want to. I love what I do. I love being on the Lord´s errand, I love being so close to the spirit all the time and always striving to be better. I love Spain. I love it all. I am really excited to see my family and continue my life but I kinda wish I could do it while still being a missionary. I just look at the elders and think how lucky they are to have more time and they don´t even know it. I remember Darrick telling me when I was starting that he would pay any price to be where I was. I didn't understand then, but I understand now. I am so tired and ready to see everyone, but I would give anything to keep being a missionary. To see the miracles we see everyday. To see people change through the gospel and get to be the person teaching them the good news. I love it. I tried explaining it to an elder and he asked if I just keeping thinking "I should have done this or this..." And it's not that. It's just I'm in something so good and wish I had more time to apply all I'm learning even still. But I'm so grateful for this transfer. It's been hard. But oh so good. I've had one of the best weeks of my mission. We found 30 future investigators and we've been completing most of our goals every week. This is the first time ever in my mission I've done that so continuously. I've been blessed. Very very blessed. This last week I've been the most tired I've ever been in my life, but my companion and I have not passed a day where we haven't been laughing and smiling until our cheeks hurt. I just feel very humble and very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment