Monday, September 25, 2017

#SENDCARROTS

GOOD AFTERNOON FELLOW BEINGS OF THE EARTH.

We've had a pretty solid week here in Alicante. To start off, we had
ZONE MEETING!! It was soooo awesome. We talked a lot about the Book of
Mormon and the spirit was so strong. We shared miracles that we've
seen together as a Zone and I just couldn't stop smiling. I love
seeing how the Lord blesses each one of His missionaries in their
respective areas. After the meeting, Hna Bailey and I made tacos for
the Zone and everyone left with full bellies so we were happy
Hermanas.

Wednesday we had some fuerte lessons. One with our investigator who is
going through some trials but you can literally see her glowing with
the light of Christ. Our other recent convert is also passing through
hard moments but his testimony is so rock solid it's amazing to
experience. I love seeing people here cling to the Book of Mormon as
their lifeline of hope. Because that's really what it is.

Friday and Saturday we had INTERCAMBIOS with the Hermanas May and
Brinkman and they went so well. I loved working with Hermana Brinkman
and seeing her be so positive about everything. Truly an example.
Saturday we had a missionary activity with the stake so I got to do
splits with Hermana Brinkman and my favorite Natalia from Elche!! So
fun!! Really cool to see return missionaries get so excited to do the
work again. Opens my eyes what an incredible opportunity this is to be
doing the Lords work here in Spain.

I just want to end off with my testimony of the Book of Mormon. I was
reading in Helaman 7 and there's a part where Nephi is lamenting that
he hadn't been born in the time of Nephi and Lehi where the people
were so easily persuaded to do good. But he says that it is his
"commission" that those be the days of his life. I think many times we
think the same. We complain that the world is so wicked and it would
be easier if we were born in a different time. Well people? YOU HAVE
BEEN COMMISSIONED TO LIVE NOW!! It's because the world needs good. God
needs His strongest players on the playing field and WE ARE THOSE
PLAYERS!! WE ARE THE MVP'S!! So get out on that field and play your
heart out. Share the gospel. We're in this together so we it's time we
do as Nephi did and just PREACH!! I'm so grateful for the opportunity
I have to do this full time. It will be a hard day when I am released
from that calling but until then......ITS TIME TO WORK!!

Love you all!! Have a great week!! Also pray for us and our
carrots.....#3MonthsToSexy:)

Hermana Twede

Happy Birthday to Maite

Taco Time

The Cute Zone

Played voleibol today

Chuks Y Nati

No comments:

Post a Comment