Monday, December 11, 2017

MOOOOOOOOO 🐄

What do you call a cow with one leg?
Leen Beef
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Ground Beef
What do you call a cow in an earthquake?
Milkshake

Ok well this is gonna be a lame email so I decided to start off with some jokes to make up for it. Lame email, lame jokes, ahí vamos.

Monday and Tuesday were SUPER great because consejo and that was just super spiritual and learned a lot. And I got to chill with a bunch of my mission buddies. Although Tuesday was sad bc I had to say goodbye to a bunch of my best mission friends as well as give my last testimony. Dying in the mission is the worst.

Tuesday night I had intercambios with Hna Pickett! Oh my the best ever. We literally just cried laughing all night, taught a bull fighter who is GOLD, met two Americans, and then met a guy from Africa named Jocelin. 'Twas a great night reliving the Elche dayz.

Wednesday morning I had a great talk with Hna Torjeson and then we met a nice lady in the bus station who was ready for the gospel. Then we had a great long trek home on the bus. BUS TRAVEL. LOVE IT.

Thursday was district meeting and Kebab. Aka bad day for my stomach. Pero bueno.

Friday and Saturday we had INTERCAMBIOS! We had the awesome Hna Lake and Hna Dillon over and I was with Hna Lake for the night and it was SWEEEET! Loved it. She's the bomb.com. Then Hna Dillon in the morning and it was awesome we found a new investigator! Basically it was just awesome.

Sunday was super awesome. This new family came to church and they just moved here from Mexico and were affected by the earthquakes and lost a lot of their things. I had the opportunity to sit and talk with them after and I just told them it wasn't by chance that they were here in Spain and in the church and had the glorious opportunity to testify of the gospel and how much it blesses our families. I just watched as the mom started crying as she felt the spirit and then gave her a big hug.

I love this gospel that gives us hope in times of trial and pain. I love this gospel that focuses on families and gives us hope to be with our loved ones for eternity. I love this gospel that gives us hope of a Savior who came to the earth and suffered and died for us so that we could have someone who understands us. I love this gospel that gives us hope of a merciful and loving Heavenly Father who we can communicate with wherever and whenever. I love this gospel of hope. It's given me hope in my times of trial and pain. Hope in my eternal family. Hope in my Savior. And hope in my Heavenly Father who is merciful and loving. I love this gospel. That's why I've been spent the last 17 months of my life sharing it.

Love you all. Sorry for the short email. Have a great week.

Hermana Twede

Consejo Squad

Admiring our grandchildren ft. Elder Tabilo

Saying goodbye to Hna Johnson

Hermana Pickett

Awww had to say bye to my best Elder friend, Elder Wilding 

Spain in pretty!

When someone reminds me how cold Utah is even though I'm "suffering" here in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment