Monday, December 25, 2017

Reason For The Season

This was our Merry Christmas! Brielle surprised everyone except Darren and Darrick.
She skyped us after she said she wasn't going to since she was coming home in 2 weeks anyway.
Best Christmas present!
Hey y'all I, sending out a very quick and very short email today about
this week. Apologies but it's Christmas so I assume y'all are in a
forgiving mood today.

This week basically what happened was craziness. Tuesday was Hna
Sigcha's birthday!! There was signs and secret texts sent to everyone
to wish her HBD so it was great!!

Birthday Girl
Also we went to Elche for their district meeting (my last time
in that beautiful place #tears) and then brought Hna Nelson and
Hna Brinkman back with us for intercambios. I was with Hna
Nelson for the tarde and she's super awesome I love her to death.
It was a crazy night but long storyshort, God is super cool and
put us in a situation where we ended up teaching 4 potential
investigators and getting the information of
three of them in the house of an inactive. #WAT

Elche

Hna Nelson and goodies
Wednesday I don't 100% remember what happened but ''twas a good day.
Thursday we had district meeting and then Hna Malcom and Hna Smith
came for intercambios. I was with Hna Smith that night and once again
we saw lots of milagros and she is just a máquina. I'm so grateful for
this opportunity to work with these new missionaries and see their
faith and get them pumped for the rest of their missions.

Friday the poor Crevillente Hnas got stuck in the parking garage with
no working cards to pay for parking so we went and bailed them out.
Friday was a great rest of the day I don't completely remember what
happened either but it's fine. Oh right it was the ward Christmas
dinner and baptisms of a family that has been waiting 6 years to get
in that font!! Such a cool day.

Saturday was a good day with weekly planning and making calls. Sunday
was a really cool joint sacrament meeting with both wards and musical
numbers and just made me a little emotional about my timetable here in
Spain. I love these people soooooo much it's ridiculous. We ate that
night with Marisol y Juan our great Bolivian family and they fed us
Picana AKA sooooo much food. Nothing like la Nochebuena without a ton
of food right??

CHRISTMAS IS TODAY!!! We went and had lunch with the elders at our
fave members house and once again ate a ton!! Then I got to surprise
skype my sweet family and that was awesome!! Y'all though I wasn't
gonna skype....#GOTCHA

Basically I just want to express my gratitude for the birth of our S
Savior. Had He not come down to earth, I wouldn't be here in Spain, I
wouldn't have a shot at an eternal family, the gospel would not be a
part of my life, and Christ would not be my Friend who suffered and
died so I that I might know JOY!!! I love my Savior and I'm so
grateful for this season to celebrate Him. May we all look for ways
EVERYDAY of the year to celebrate Him and give thanks for all He has
done and continues to do for us.

Love you all

Feliz Navidad
Kia Kaha

Hermana Twede




Samantha stole my chapa

Surprising the mum #SheCried


Merry Christmas to me. Ruben and Eva came to see me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment