Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WEEK 1 in GRANADA

Well folks I'm officially in the field and I can't believe it. I got
to Malaga last Tuesday (thankfully) after almost missing my train because
my ticket was a duplicate. But the Lord looks out for His missionaries
and we made it!!

My companion is HERMANA PASTRANA from MEXICO and she's great!! She
doesn't speak a lot of English though so it's Spanish literally 24/7
which is always fun. You don't realize how much you like your native
language until you can't speak it anymore, haha. Oh well, I was called
to preach in Spanish, not English. My Spanish I feel has already gotten
better since I've gotten here which is good and I understand a lot
more than I did my first day.

This week was full of blessings. We met a lot of people and could see
where the Lord guided us to go this week. We met with an investigator
for the first time this week and committed her to baptism so that was
cool!! We work with a lot of less actives here so that's fun too. My
district is great. My companion and I are the only sisters in our
district and the elders are crazy fun.

I love love love the ward here. They're super generous and loving so
that's really good.

Well Alma is just a great book to read so go read it. You can see how
much the Lord loves this work with the way he blesses Alma and the
Sons of Mosiah.

Well that's all I have for y'all this week! The church is true! Love you all!!

Hermana Twede

Granada...Here I am!
Hermana Twede her first Sunday at church in Granada with a member.
We received this post twice in text messages from two different people who know the lady in the picture with Brielle separately.  It was amazing to us to see how this reached us without the sister who had it taken and posted it knowing it would come directly to us so quickly! 
(Thank you Sergio and Maddie & Tyler!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment