Monday, October 3, 2016

WARNING: The contents of this email may be annoyingly excited because of Conference

HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!
Sorry to get that I'm your head now but we have a missionary parody of
that song and I think I watch it everyday bc it's legit and explains
my life in Spain.

BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT CONFERENCE FOR A SECOND?!?!?
That was amazing. Such a testimony strengthened that these people are called of God and
VERY inspired in what they base their talks on. I noticed a lot of
themes in this conference such as: repentance, prayer, plan of
salvation, missionary work, and GOD LOVES YOU!!! I found so many
answers to prayers in this conference it was insane.

Something that was said that has been on my mind a lot is that it has
never been known of someone who reads the Book of Mormon everyday with
faith and has lost their testimony and fallen away. Over and over
again, I have the incredible opportunity to testify of the
truthfulness of that book. Do you realize that the Book of Mormon came
before everything? It came before the church was organized, before
temples, before the Word of Wisdom, and much more. Another quote that
I absolutely loved from Gary E. Stevenson: "It is a gift and blessing
from God that the keystone of our religion is something as tangible as
the Book of Mormon." HOW TRUE IS THAT?!? People. It's so simple. If
you read the book, and pray about it, YOU WILL KNOW IT IS TRUE!! We're
not (as my father would say) "asking you to leap tall buildings in a
single bound." We are simply asking you to read and pray. Just do it.
Nike. Boom. The gospel is true.

K well conference pretty much was the best part of the week. Transfers
are this week (I'M ALREADY DONE WITH MY FIRST TRANSFER WAT) and my
companion Hma Pastrana is going to Murcia to be a SISTER TRAINING
LEADER!! My new comp is Hma Moore from the beautiful homeland of
Estados Unidos (The United States for you greenies who don't know the
celestial language) and she gets here on Wednesday. This means I get
to lead my area!! YAAAY!! And I have no idea how to do that bc I don't
know my area very well!!! YAYAYA!!! But hey. Faith moves mountains. It
can help me know Granada. So yep. That's the scoop.

Hope y'all have a good week. Read your scriptures. Listen to your
parents. And......HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE! WE MUST'VE
KNOCKED A THOUSAND TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES!!
Ok bye love you all.

Hermana Twede


No comments:

Post a Comment